1. Organic Cotton uses farming practices that conserve soil, diversify crops and avoid all synthetic pesticides and fertilisers. This increases bio-diversity and creates self regulating eco-systems.
It's basically the bomb-diggity for the natural world.
2. Our Organic Cotton is 80% rain-fed. This means Blue water irrigation (the most harmful type irrigation) is reduced by 91% compared to normal cotton.
For every Sweatshirt - this saves the equivalent of over 2 years worth of drinking water for one person.
3. Organic Cotton’s non-renewable energy consumption is reduced by 62% compared to normal cotton, with a whopping 46% reduction in Green House Gas emissions too.
These savings come from removing the need for inefficient fuel powered machinery used to spread toxic fertilisers and Blue water irrigation.
4. Our ethical suppliers used in the garment’s manufacture are Fair Wear Foundation members with a rating of 'Leader'.
This ensures the development of garment worker rights and conditions alongside regular third party auditing (to check they're not up to any funny business...)
5. Our styles are PETA-approved Vegan, ensuring no animals were tested on for ingredients, formulations, or the finished product - it’s also made from 100% vegan materials.