Our mid-weight navy long sleeved tee is made from 100% ethically sourced GOTS certified organic cotton. This weight gives the ideal mix of softness, durability and warmth for spring.
We've made sure this sustainable long sleeve is comfy all day long by using a taped neck seam alongside ribbed cuffs and collar.
The fit is a little oversized and not too tight on the arms. If you're looking for a more regular fit, take the size down and it'll be spot on.
The illustrated logo is in bright white and fades in beautifully over years of love.
GOTS certified 200gsm combed organic cotton (mid-weight) for durability with softness
1x1 rib collar and cuffs for durability
Fabric sealed neck seam for superior comfort
Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch for durability
Standard fit for a perfect fit true to size for men, slightly oversized off the shoulders for most women
OEKO-TEX Standard 100, tested and passed for harmful chemicals
This is a real winner, we all live in ours day in day out
GARMENT MANUFACTURED IN BANGLADESH
This organic cotton T-Shirt was manufactured in Bangladesh. At one of the following 4 Fair Wear Foundation audited factories used by our supplier, Stanley/Stella:
- Ahsan Composite, Bangladesh
- Interstoff Apparels, Bangladesh
- DIRD Composite Textile, Bangladesh
- Aus Bangla, Bangladesh
Stanley/Stella are leaders in wholesale and bespoke garment manufacturing and have a'Leader' ratingwith the Fair Wear Foundation.
SCREEN PRINTED BY HAND IN THE UK & FINISHED BY US! YAY!
Classic fit - Our classic regular fit tee that's a touch oversized and sits just off the shoulders. If you like a closer fit, take the size down, the length will still be all good.
If it helps, our Co-founder Sam has a 38" chest, is 6ft and a slim-ish build. He wears a Small if he wants a smarter look, or throws on a Medium if it's for a relaxed vibe.
For you guys who've actually invested in a gym pass so aren't the skinny whimp Sam is and have broader shoulders, then take your normal size and it'll look ace!
Please note for our Men's range we use the U.S sizes you'll see on our labels, rather than the E.U.
34" - 36" Chest
36" - 38" Chest
38" - 40" Chest
40" - 42" Chest
42" - 44" Chest
44" - 46" Chest
Only wash if it needs it - Cheeky sniff test all the way!
Wash inside out on a 30'c wash to keep our planet cool.
Where possible, air dry - if you do have to tumble dry DW all our organic cotton is preshrunk so it'll come out as good as new.
Do the flatten out and a little re-shape deal after each wash, just like your Mum would.
Wear it lots and lots.
Love it and it will love you.
1. Our GOTS Organic Cotton uses farming practices that conserve soil, diversify crops and avoid all synthetic pesticides and fertilisers. This increases bio-diversity and creates self regulating eco-systems.
It's basically the bomb-diggity for the natural world.
2. Our Organic Cotton is 80% rain-fed. This means Blue water irrigation (the most harmful type irrigation) is reduced by 91% compared to normal cotton.
For every Sweatshirt - this saves the equivalent of over 2 years worth of drinking water for one person...Gulp!
3. Organic Cotton’s non-renewable energy consumption is reduced by 62% compared to normal cotton, with a whopping 46% reduction in Green House Gas emissions too.
These savings come from removing the need for inefficient fuel powered machinery used to spread toxic fertilisers and Blue water irrigation. C U L8R fossil fools.
4. Our ethical suppliers used in the garment’s manufacture are Fair Wear Foundation members with a rating of 'Leader'.
This ensures the development of garment worker rights and conditions alongside regular third party auditing (to check they're not up to any funny business...)
5. Our styles are PETA-approved Vegan, ensuring no animals were tested on for ingredients, formulations, or the finished product - it’s also made from 100% vegan materials.
Much like rabbits, we're happy bunnies about this.
1. Non-renewable energy powered transportation is used to transport the t-shirt from Asia to Europe, to Bath UK, to finally wherever you have it delivered. We're working on this...any advice on how to reduce our impact from transport would be amazing! Email us at email@example.com
2. The washing instructions label is currently recycled polyester. Which is better than normal polyester. But still polyester. Classic good cop/bad cop scenario. Only there's another organic cotton cop in the mix being like, 'yo - just use organic cotton'. That cop has a point.
3. The factories making this t-shirt cover minimum wages and offer considerable employee benefits - but don't yet pay the living wage. The Fair Wear Foundation are working with our suppliers to improve this situation - hopefully there'll be good news soon!