Much like its namesake, this is a classic that's trying to save the world. It's a softy at heart but tough as nails and seemingly lasts forever.
Unlike big Dave, it comes without the wrinkles.
We've kept things simple here. A relaxed fit short-sleeve crew-neck t-shirt made from super soft combed organic cotton in our 'perfect for summer' fabric.
Light enough in weight to still feel that summer breeze and strong enough for years of love.
Find your fave pair of jeans, dig out some Veja's, throw on this tee - and smile...because it's summer! Yay!
GARMENT MANUFACTURED IN BANGLADESH
This organic cotton T-Shirt was manufactured in Bangladesh. At one of the following 4 Fair Wear Foundation audited factories used by our supplier, Stanley/Stella:
- Ahsan Composite, Bangladesh
- Interstoff Apparels, Bangladesh
- DIRD Composite Textile, Bangladesh
- Aus Bangla, Bangladesh
Stanley/Stella are leaders in wholesale and bespoke garment manufacturing and have a'Leader' ratingwith the Fair Wear Foundation.
Finished in Cornwall, UK by the Goose Studios team.
Unisex fit - Our classic fit tee that sits off the shoulders with room to wiggle in. It's longer in the body than your average tee to get a clean look when tucked into jeans.
From past customer reviews, if you're inbetween sizes, or prefer a closer fit, then take the size down as the length will still be all good.
We've seen some brands describe this fit as 'Boyfriend Fit', which sounds stupid. So we describe it as 'Smash The Patriarchy Fit'.
Wear it with pride. Go do something amazing in it. Stand up for what you believe in wearing it. Smash something up in it.
Only wash if it needs it - Cheeky sniff test all the way!
Wash inside out on a 30'c wash to keep our planet cool.
Where possible, air dry - if you do have to tumble dry DW all our organic cotton is preshrunk so it'll come out as good as new.
Do the flatten out and a little re-shape deal after each wash, just like your Mum would.
Wear it lots and lots.
Love it and it will love you.
1. Organic Cotton uses farming practices that conserve soil, diversify crops and avoid all synthetic pesticides and fertilisers. This increases bio-diversity and creates self regulating eco-systems.
It's basically the bomb-diggity for the natural world.
2. Our Organic Cotton is 80% rain-fed. This means Blue water irrigation (the most harmful type irrigation) is reduced by 91% compared to normal cotton.
For every Sweatshirt - this saves the equivalent of over 2 years worth of drinking water for one person.
3. Organic Cotton’s non-renewable energy consumption is reduced by 62% compared to normal cotton, with a whopping 46% reduction in Green House Gas emissions too.
These savings come from removing the need for inefficient fuel powered machinery used to spread toxic fertilisers and Blue water irrigation.
4. Our ethical suppliers used in the garment’s manufacture are Fair Wear Foundation members with a rating of 'Leader'.
This ensures the development of garment worker rights and conditions alongside regular third party auditing (to check they're not up to any funny business...)
5. Our styles are PETA-approved Vegan, ensuring no animals were tested on for ingredients, formulations, or the finished product - it’s also made from 100% vegan materials.
1. Non-renewable energy powered transportation is used to transport the t-shirt from Asia to Europe, to Cornwall UK, to finally wherever you have it delivered. We're working on this...any advice on how to reduce our impact from transport would be amazing! Email us at email@example.com
2. The washing instructions label is currently recycled polyester. Which is better than normal polyester. But still polyester. Classic good cop/bad cop scenario. Only there's another organic cotton cop in the mix being like, 'you should just use organic cotton'. That cop has a point.
3. The factories making this t-shirt cover minimum wages and offer considerable employee benefits - but don't yet all pay the living wage. The Fair Wear Foundation are working with our suppliers to constantly improve this situation.