1. Our GOTS organic cotton uses farming practices that conserve soil, diversify crops and avoid all synthetic pesticides and fertilisers. This increases bio-diversity and creates self regulating eco-systems.
2. The same organic cotton is 80% rain-fed. This means Blue water irrigation (the most environmentally harmful irrigation) is reduced by 91% compared to conventional cotton.
3. Organic cotton’s non-renewable energy consumption is reduced by 62% compared to using conventional cotton, with a 46% reduction in Green House Gas emissions. These savings come from the fuel powered machinery for toxic fertilisers and Blue water irrigation aren't required.
4. The base garment (without printing) is Climate Neutral (in collaboration with the Climate Trust) and manufactured in a factory verifiably powered by renewable Wind and Solar power.
4. Our ethical suppliers used in the garment’s manufacture are Fair Wear Foundation members with a rating of 'Leader'. This ensures the development of garment worker rights and conditions - for instance the factory this is made in has a living wage project that started in 2018.
5. This T-shirt is PETA approved, ensuring no animals were tested on for ingredients, formulations, or the finished product - it’s also made from 100% vegan materials.